Rabu, 17 Desember 2014

Pic Source: google.com
Allah knows best. No baby is born bad. Sometimes I feel so sad when I knew some people do something bad to their baby. Everyone can be a “son” or “daughter”, but not all of them can be “parents”. Not all of women are given a gift from Allah with baby. Many married couples out there really want to hear laugh and cry from small baby in their home but it’s so hard to get the dreams come true. But some women others throw away the baby to the trash can and hurt them. It’s so pathetic to knew this reality. T_T

Pic Source: google.com
Babies, they are all wonderful with their own. There is something wonderful on baby, this thing is “listening”. Even if they can’t speak, but they “listening by feel”.  Show them how to be a good people, then they will follow you. Even sometimes the kids are stubborn and make you angry, but it can’t be the reason for parents to become rude with them. If the parents can be patient, Allah will see them with mercy, and “Jannah” will be the best gift from Allah to them. The key is be patient will all situations, even though it’s hard, but who knows before we try it? So try to be patient first and always. Day by day it will work. I believe it.
*I hope I can be patient always also, because honestly, I still need to learn about patience and doing better. (Sometimes we tell something not about we know it more than others, but actually we still full of lacks, and it can remind us for be better) 

We are all know that there are many cases that happened to the children, one popular of them is bullying case. Please take care the children from bullying. It’s the reality, many teens kill themselves because got stress from their friends. Please stop bullying! I had bad memories about “bullying”, I got it from my friends in the past, I just cried and couldn’t do anything. Even you were smart but you always got bullying just ‘cause you’re ugly duckling. Whoaa!! So sad but truly happened. Teens nowadays don’t have good manner. The parents should teach them well. It’s a “homework”. Bullying, that’s so sad, but finally I can pass it, just the “scar” that I got from the past, I can’t forget it. I couldn’t told much to my parents about that, because my parents didn’t really care about it. In a chance I told, I’ll just got angry from them. They just said that “don’t be stupid, be smart, you won’t get it again” yaaaa~ “it’s not work, even if I show them that I’m smart I will get it still”. When I showed that I’m smart, they used me. Mmmm…  so funny but sad, fufufu~
 
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Lemme tell you a lil thing about my family:

I already told to my family that I have allergy. But till now my dad doesn’t remember that I have allergy with milk/yoghurt. My dad bought porridge with milk for me and my sist, I just ate, then got diarrhea after that. But the positive thing, my dad always give us many foods if he has money. So nice that I always share food with my sist.
I have phobia with two kind of fruits since kid, but my mom brought it to home, I feel wanna die at that time, and finally my little sister laughed at me. But she was be the one who brought the fruit away from me, thanks to my sist.
I’m relieved that my mom remembers that I try to don’t eat chicken nor egg because I have skin problem (but I still eat cake even though it has egg there, yea, it’s just a little- there is a lil bit tolerance haha stubborn). I don’t like chicken in my soup, different from my sister who loves it much. So that's why my mom always prepare two different bowl for us.

Sometimes cry, but sometimes laugh. This is life. Reality doesn't romantic always.
Yeah, my parents who everyday life with me also sometimes forget something about me, but I still believe it doesn’t mean they don’t love me. You know, all family are unique.
I love my parents for sure. Beside all the pain, they ever gave me sweet things also that I can’t give it back. And I’m nothing without my family. I’m the first daughter, so that’s why maybe my parents treat me different from my sister, I have to be stronger than her. In my sister age, I had to helped my mom and would got angry if I didn’t do anything. My sister feeling nice in her age now, no one angry with her even if she doesn’t do anything but she is in trouble if still doesn’t want to doing some works at home. She has to learn something, 'cause she will grow up and all women have to handle it well or you'll be unuseful person. Now she is still young, she has many times to learn I think.
I always say to her:
“If I get married, and live so far with mom and dad, I can't comeback to home often, you have to caring them well, don’t just playing or hanging out, sometimes try to hold the broom and sweep the floor, just sweep your room, it’s a good start for now"
“Try to eat well, don’t make mom become worry cause you just eat once a day, try to eat vegetables it's more healthy, back home as soon as possible after school, you know your mom getting crazy if you're late even just for 10 minutes”

I love the moment when we eat together at ramazan, that's a sweet moment between us, because in dailylife except ramazan, we just rarely eat together. Even though like that, this is my family, about happiness and sadness, we are all have it inside.  May Allah bless my parents and my sist with long life, aameen.. Please I’m sorry if I just make many troubles for you are all and haven't done something well. I'll always try my best. Fighting! 
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Back to children topic~ For all parents, listen to your children, sometimes, they just can hide all the hurt by myself, because the parents out there don’t want to listen their children for sometimes. Children don’t just need your money, but the important one they need “love and caring”. The parents should come closer to their children and ask them how was going, any news, or just some chit chat to tell them about life. Sharing story is a nice thing to do. We can know each other well by it.  

Pic Sorce: google.com
Actually there are many things to think before married and get the children. Willing to don’t get the regret after get married. No one perfect, but we can make it better. That’s should we do. So that’s why, before get married we should choose a good person, to be a partner for forever. They are not our “slave” or “bank”, but they are will be our “partner” in happiness nor hard life. Be better to get a good partner. Some people just looking for beauty and money. But the best to see how the “heart”. If they don’t love Allah, they will leave you easily.
Sometimes, we don’t need to prepare all of the things well before married. Really, I said it because I heard some stories of my friends who already got married. First, newly married, they didn’t have home. Some couples live with parents. Yeah, for some couples, it’s hard to live with parents after married, they said about “patience energy needs” hehe. But thinking positively, We can learn many things from parents-in law about marriage. 
For newly married couple, sometimes the newly bride can’t cook well, mmm…. you can learn it from mom in law, that’s possible to get closer with mom in law also, a good chance right? ^^
Pic Source: google.com
Ah yea, many mothers don’t measure neither taste the food when cooking, but the food is delicious. So don’t ask her how much very detailed like “how ml?” or “how cm?” haha we don’t sewing a clothes!, sometimes they just said “Yea, it’s about like this” (just see her hand doing it). For me, someone who expert in cooking, they don't need to taste the food when cooking, but over all, the food is delicious! 
*They just use feeling you know! Awesome mothers in this world! ^^  
Pic Source: google.com
Some couples also just know unique habit from their partner after married, just don’t take it become a disaster, if you see it with love, you’ll see that they will look more cute than you think before. Haha my friend said that to me. Don't be shock if someday your husband doing something that never you see before.
Everyone is unique, Sometimes everyone can't be the same with others. So that's why, Allah makes this life is very nice like a rainbow, it can't be beautiful without many different colors. No one is born bad, they are just different (unique), so just be patient. The differents make the simphony of life.




Oh, for me, it’s very interesting to talk about marriage and children. I really wanna feel the “taste” of marriage. I know that there are many happiness nor hard things inside marriage life, but I don’t be afraid, because it’s not to be afraid, but should be learning by doing. 

For children: Love your parents
For parents: Love your children
For married couple: Love your partner
For single: Please be patient more, uupppsss~

*Husna

0 komentar: